Phoenix Homes for Sale
Living Here is Awesome!
Buying a home in sunny Phoenix is a great choice for so many reasons! With amazing weather, a healthy real estate market, more than 200 golf courses, a low cost of living, and great job growth, this popular and vibrant city consistently draws new families and young professionals and there is no end in site! Combined with a thriving downtown, a vibrant local arts district, professional sports teams, and an endless supply of ways to enjoy the beautiful weather, real estate here is hot!
When you purchase a home here you definitely get more for your dollar! And home values are rising steadily. Job growth is also on the rise, as the metro area continues to draw large companies. Check out the cities 10 Best Neighborhoods here!
And now a bit of local trivia and fun information:
- Metro area tech-job growth over the last year was 58%
- The Greater Metropolitan area sees more sunshine than any other metro area in the country, earning its nickname Valley of the Sun.
- The sun shines on this wonderful city during 85% of its daylight hours.
- Metro Population: 1.5 million and growing!
- Median Home Price in 2015: $201K
- Cost of Living: LESS than the US average
- United States’ sixth-largest city with a population of over 1.6 million.
- The Metro area (which includes, among others, the cities of Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale and Tempe) has a population of nearly 4.5 million and covers 2,000 square miles.
- The elevation is 1,117 feet.
- Located in the Sonoran Desert, one of the wettest and greenest deserts in North America, thanks to 3-15 inches of annual rainfall.
- Average annual rainfall is 8.04 inches, and average temperature is 75.05 degrees with an annual high temperature of 86.7 degrees. The average high temperature in winter is 67 degrees, making outdoor living possible all year!
Things To Do
Shopping, Music, Sports and Fabulous Staycations!
Phoenix is home to some amazing Events:
- Waste Management Phoenix Open: February 4-7
- Cactus League Spring Training: February 24 – April 1
- NASCAR Camping World 500 Race Weekend: March 11-13
- NASCAR can-am 500 Race Weekend: November 11-13
- Devour Culinary Classic
And don’t forget about our Professional Sports Teams! We have baseball, football, basketball, and hockey!
- Arizona Diamondbacks – Major League Baseball and World Series Winner 2001
- Arizona Cardinals Football
- Suns Basketball
- Mercury WNBA
- Arizona Coyotes Hockey
Explore Local Boutiques, Luxury Shopping and everything in between!
- Frances Vintage – clothes, gifts and home goods with a vintage vibe
- Biltmore Fashion Park – upscale shopping and dining in beautiful open mall area
- Uptown Plaza is home to great dining and shopping including Flower Child, Lou Malnati’s, Creamistry, Muse Apparel, Local Nomad, AJ’s Fine Foods, Manor, and so much more!
And the Staycation possibilities are endless!
- Squaw Peak Hilton boasts four acres of pools, waterfalls, lazy river, waterslide, miniature golf, four tennis courts and Children’s activity camp, Coyote Camp.
- Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Restore, offers golf, fine dining, the award winning Spa Biltmore, and fun family events.
- Check out more staycations here!
And finally music! The Valley of the Sun is home to amazing local musicians like Blaine Long from The Voice and is also a favorite tour spot for national acts! A few of the favorite venues are the Crescent Ballroom, Chars Has the Blues, Comerica Theater and so many more!
Phoenix is For Foodies!
Great Restaurants and Food and Drink Festivals
Our amazing restaurants and cafe’s vary from family owned establishments that have been part of Valley for ages and new and exciting venues that are being opened by celebrity chefs. Check out a few of our favorites below:
- Mora Italian is a new addition opened by celebrity chef Scott Conant.
- Pizzeria Bianco is one of a few local restaurants owned by James Beard winner Chris Bianco. Their pizza, salads, pasta and wine list are the stuff dreams are made of!
- Windsor – Global comfort food & retro cocktails fill the menu at this snazzy restaurant with a backyard patio.
- Postino Wine Cafe – Cafe presenting wine & light Italian fare in a comfy setting with a front patio & fire pits.
- Rositas Place An extensive menu of south-of-the-border cuisine stars at this family owned festive cantina with colorful decor.
And we have the perfect weather for outdoor Food and Drink Festivals like Devour Culinary Classic, Burger Battle, The Great Arizona Beer Festival, My Nana’s Best Tasting Salsa Challenge, Scottsdale Culinary Festival and so many more!
The information related to properties for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (ARMLS). All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS.